THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEONIES idk which one so i just drew the one that most people use
I’m sorry it’s no vrery detailed lies on my side
I was doing a bit of an anatomy study on my livestream and was asked to please post it.
- The crotch is the halfway point of the body from top of the head to bottom of the feet
- Shoulders to hips = hips to ankles
- Elbows rest at the waist line
- Wrists rest at the crotch line
- Shoulders and breasts/pecks should always be parallel, no matter what angle the shoulders are at
- With boob placement, keep in mind where the collar bone, ribs, and shoulders are. Breats have muscles that connect to the arm—hence why lifting an arm also lifts the breast corresponding with it.
- Feet are the same length as your elbow to wrist.
- There are two bones in the knee; the cap and a smaller one below it. You CAN see them and adding that subtle detail is a really nice touch!
- When drawing eyes, keep in mind that you should be able to fit the width of an eye between them
- The face is broken down into thirds; hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to bottom of the nose, bottom of the nose to chin
- The halfway point of the head is at the eyeline
- The mouth is 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the nose to the chin
- Ears are from the top of the eyes to the bottom of the nose
- When drawing a 3/4th view of the face, do NOT MAKE THE FURTHEST EYE SMALLER — the perspective is too small to be noticeable unless you are doing extremely accentuated/warped perspective. The eyebrows, top of the eyes, and bottom of the eyes should all be parallel regardless of the face’s angle. The only differences should be the widths; front eye should be wider than the further eye.
Knowing the rules to anatomy is important! Once you learn them, then you can break them. （ ≖‿≖）*
An efficient fuck-ton of human hair references
[AND GO TO THIS WEBSITE if you want creative hair styles (pretty much just feminine hairstyles, but they’re fucking creative, nonetheless [they get better toward the end..]).
An appealing fuck-ton of werewolf references (per request).
Werewolves are a tad simpler to define than aliens or natural deformities; virtually every werewolf is depicted as (obviously) a half human half wolf. In virtually every instance, the human grows larger, harrier, and far more muscular. Werewolves can stand on two legs AND run on all four, so be aware that the neck will be capable of adjusting for both. You know what furries are, right? Of course you do, you’re on tumblr. So a werewolf is like a furrie in a really hard-core yiff, but more majestic and with less depressing anatomy.
[From various sources.]